.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Party Girl Cocktail {the Black Cherry Tail}


My birthday party continues!  There is no birthday party with out a cocktail.  At least at my house.  A cocktail makes the whole night sing.  My signature birthday cake is a Black Forest Cake and I was dying to figure out how to get those flavors into a cocktail.  So I did it.  





Have you missed any part of the party?  Check out the play list from Classic Play and the appetizer from Lulu the Baker {it's amazing and simple!}.  Tomorrow, more birthday party!
The girls and I partnered with Tiny Prints to bring you an entire week of fabulous birthday party celebration all inspired by this invitation on the Tiny Prints site. 

No comments: