Altitude Summit {recap, blog love, and more!}
Last week I had the pleasure of spending the week in the glorious city of Salt Lake at Altitude Summit. From that I learned a lot about blogging, had a lot of fun, and found out what I look like after only sleeping four hours a night for three nights. But the main things I learned were ::
1. You can have a custom neon sign made. And we did. And it was awesome. I hosted a party on Friday night with my girls Jenny, Sharon, and Lauren. It was so fun to get to spend the weeks leading up the party video chatting, texting, and emailing - then spend the days leading up to the party decorating together. It's not often that I get to see blog people in real life. Get your own neon sign made at Endeavor Neon {endeavourneonsigns {at} gmail {dot} com}.
2. P.S. I Made This is really cool. And she had great advice. Did you know you can go to statigram.com and get all of your Instagram stats?
3. I am not very good at is sharing what I am reading and other bloggers I am friends with. So I bring you my blog roll list. This is truly everything I read everyday and I am hoping sincerely that I didn't leave anyone out. In case you are looking for more blogs to read, more inspiration, and more people to love, I bring you my friends and the blogs I stalk {in no particular order and I am completely convinced I've left some out}
Hank and Hunt :: A Fabulous Fete :: Cupcakes & Cutlery :: This Heart of Mine :: A Ruffled Life :: Lulu the Baker :: The House that Lars Built :: The Alison Show :: Freshly Picked :: Damask Love :: Lovely Indeed :: Sugar and Cloth :: Paper and Stitch :: Man Made DIY :: Design for Mankind :: Meyers Styles :: The Girls with Glasses :: Studio DIY :: Classic Play :: The Paper Mama :: Inspired by Charm :: Coordinately Yours :: Dream Green DIY :: The Frock Files :: Emily Henderson :: Oh Joy :: Design Mom :: Say Yes :: Oh Happy Day :: Design Sponge :: The Style Umbrella :: House of Brinson :: Pars Caeli :: PS I Made This :: Design Love Fest :: This Little Street :: The Curtis Casa :: A Blog about Love
4. Did you know you can get custom images printed on a lollipop? Turns out you can - and we did. Sharon found an awesome new company called Lollipics that can put an image {or handwriting} on a lollipop! So exciting - and they were super generous with us. I am absolutely doing this for a party. Birthday maybe?












