Friday, July 20, 2012

Bedroom Redux

The basement is finished.  You haven't seen images because we haven't hung pictures or done any 'last minute' touch ups because the sun came out.  When the sun comes out in Seattle, you go outside.  Immediately.  You never know how long it could last.

Now that our basement is shiny and lovely, the rest of our house looks quite shabby.  When we moved into this house I was very pregnant.  Instead of worrying about paint colors, clean carpets, or even furniture layout, I was worried about getting the stuff we needed out of boxes.  The master bedroom was especially neglected.

So when Benjamin Moore invited me to choose two colors of paint to make over any room of the house I immediately started dreaming of a bedroom that doesn't make me gag.

I decided to do something super fun, slightly romantic, and filled with personality.








No comments: