Monday, August 13, 2012

Keep young and beautiful



If you know anything about me, then you know I am a little obsessed with skin care.  And I may be underselling it by saying "a little obsessed."  I've literally tried anything I can get my hands on and I have a new favorite.  Kari Gran Skin is a totally unique type of skin care that starts by cleansing the skin with oil.

What?? You say.  I am not adding more oil to my skin.

The theory is that oil attracts oil.  As you rub the cleansing oil over your skin, unwanted oils from your face are gathered up.  Instead of washing off or scrubbing, you gently apply hot washcloths to your face and let them dissolve and clean away the oil.  It feels like a facial every night.  A quick spray of the tonic and rub in a few drops of serum.  It's heavenly.

As with everything I love, Kari Gran is from Seattle and her products are made in Seattle.  On the shores of Lake Union in the most adorable little loft space you've ever seen.  The products are also natural - made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, toxins, preservatives, synthetic fragrances or animal tested ingredients.  You can feel good about putting them on your face - I do.

And super affordable.  Purchase it here - you can even try a small 'travel' size first



P.S. :: Pictured above, being gorgeous, is my friend Katie of being 5.  


P.P.S. :: Do you know the song "Keep young and beautiful?"

Keep young and beautiful
It's your duty to be beautiful
Keep young and beautiful
If you want to be loved.

Find the whole song here. 


No comments: