.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

My Fabulous Day in New York City


Yesterday was the most fabulous day ever.  Inspiring, educational, and energizing.  I got to see the building where the Martha team creates the Martha magic and was surrounded by my kind of "celebrities."  It was fabulous and I can't wait to share all of the amazing opportunities that blossomed from the day.

1. Crafting with Sweet Paul
2. A motto on the wall at Martha "When you're through changing, you're through."
3. The Martha panel - Pilar Guzman, Editor in Chief Martha Stewart Living; Lucinda Scala Quinn, Food Editor Martha Stewart Living + cookbook author + television host, Mad Hungry; Kevin Sharkey, my crush + all things home + senior vice president + editorial director + amazing.
4. Martha stops by to say "hello" - I die, and punch the girl in the arm next to me.  Sorry whomever you were.  
5. Kevin Sharkey + me at the rooftop cocktail party (that's right, there was a cocktail party on the roof)
6. Kevin's amazing suit was Burberry summer capri suit.
7. The sun setting on the day from the roof of Martha Stewart Omnimedia.



No comments: