.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to Lars

It's hard to believe this little boy is five years old today.  It's even harder to believe that I've only had him for five years.  I feel like I've known him so much longer.  Here are five reasons why he's so super ::

1. He likes to talk about his day at the end of every day in exquisite detail.  I know everything that happens and what people said and what he thought about.

2. His favorite color is orange.

3. He's pretty much game for anything.

4. He loves to take pictures with me.  Sometimes with a pretend wood camera and sometimes with an old digital camera.

5. He's great with other kids - those he's related to and those he isn't.  He is a great friend, a great playmate, and a great kid.