.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Monday, February 04, 2013

Introducing February Funfetti!





Is there anything more fun in the entire world than Funfetti?  I don't think so.  It's a party in itself.  All month I'll be celebrating the party that is Funfetti with inspirations, recipes, and crafts.  Get excited, because February has never been so fun.

Do you subscribe to the newsletter?  If you don't, you should - I sent a super awesome email this morning that you really needed to see.


 Laceless sneakers  ::  Harrods Bag  ::  Watch ::  Cupcake Cups  ::  Mug



1 comment:

Lulu the Baker said...

My youngest sister LOVES anything Funfetti-related! I can always tell which pins are hers on my pinterest feed, because they're almost almost Funfetti things!