.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Baby Shower


Over the weekend I hosted a little baby shower with two of my friends for our dear friend Shirley.  She is expecting her first baby this spring and I can't even tell you how excited we are for them.  We decided to host the party at a club that provided all of the food (and did the dishes!) instead of cooking ourselves.  I felt like a big cheater (and I still do) but we got to relax and make a few fun things to create a special event.  






It was a super lovely way to celebrate a super lovely friend.  Cheers!

2 comments:

Lulu the Baker said...

Love the washi tape flags! I threw my first shower at a restaurant last fall, and it is totally the way to go! No pressure to cook, no pressure to get your house spotless--it's wonderful!

vivace said...

Oh was that for Mrs. Root? What a lucky girl!