.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Land of Nod!


You know that crazy person who seems to say "yes" to everything?  Turns out that's me.  Which is probably why my friends at Land of Nod called me when they were celebrating their 10th Anniversary of their Seattle store and asked me to bring a cake into the store.  While singing.  





My partner in crime came with me to deliver a stunning cake from Metropolitan Market and some macroons to the staff.  They had no idea how bad my singing voice really was.  





They smiled anyway.

Happy Birthday Land of Nod and cheers to dozens of more opportunities to embarrass myself in your store.



*Update * Since you asked...  Cake by Metropolitan Market, Skirt from Kate Spade (past season), top is actually a dress by Splendid, Shoes from J.Crew (past season), shoe bows by Belle and Beau, necklace from Hawaii farmers market.  Pearl's dress by Janie and Jack, her 'jewels' all from yard sale.  

No comments: