.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Introducing Endless Summer Projects + Lulu the Baker's Mosaic Stepping Stones



This summer I've teamed up with a few of my favorite ladies to create a summer full of fun projects for your entire family.  Every week for the rest of the summer (starting below) I'll be bringing you a new and fabulous way to have fun this summer.  Here are the ladies ::




Today, my friend Melissa has a great idea for creating stepping stones with your children.  Or yourself. Your neighbors?  She has a fabulous farm in Oregon and I can totally see these being a part of her path out to the chicken coop.  At my house I know these would be lovely in the backyard.

Click here to go to Lulu the Baker's Mosaic Stepping Stone Project and I'll see you back here tomorrow! 



1 comment:

MJ @ parscaeli said...

Excited to begin this all!! xo, MJ