.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Thursday, May 09, 2013

My Mother's Day


While Mr. Hedin and I were in San Francisco, Pearl made me this.

The morning after we were home, we were laying in bed with at least one of the boys hogging all of the pillow space when I heard tiny feet padding down the hall. The tiny feet didn't come into our room, however, which made me a little nervous.  What was Pearl getting into?  Did I really have to launch back into motherhood so fast from vacation?

Her foot steps padded back to our room and to my side of the bed where, through sleepy eyes, Pearl was standing in front of me with a tiny canvas bag and said "I made this for you."

Happy Mother's Day to all of you.  I hope it's filled with wooden beads and sweet babies.


No comments: