.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Weekend Wardrobe

Let's face it, I spend all week in yoga pants.  There are days when I am in "real clothes" but I've found that if I'm in jeans before noon people wonder why I'm so 'dressed up.'  Things have certainly changed since my corporate days.  But on the weekends I get dressed.  I think about what I'm going to wear and I put on a real outfit.  Unless, of course, I'm doing yoga...

This weekend - and really for the entire rest of the summer of weekends - is jam packed with happenings which must be dressed for. Since it isn't practical to have a zillion outfits {although it would be fun} I'm wearing the same shorts all weekend and dressing them up and down for the different days.

How would you wear red shorts?





No comments: