.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

Behind the Scenes with The Land of Nod


When the Land of Nod came out to shoot the super awesome play area at the Fire Station I was super excited.  I love when I get to work with stylists and designers that I've never worked with before.  When you're working with somewhere as super cool as The Land of Nod, you know they are going to hire the super coolest people to work with.  And they did.
The rug kept wanting to do something different than we wanted.  It got taped down.  

 I kneaded Marionberry Swirl Rolls in the Kitchen Aid to avoid creating a huge mess of flour in the middle of everything.  Worked fabulously!  Not sure why I've been kneading by hand but I'm not anymore.   {Knead on Speed 2 for about 2/3 the time you would hand knead.}

While the play area was being staged a few pieces started to trickle into the kitchen.  Mostly lights, lighting equipment, and Starbucks cups.


Disclosure ::  The Land of Nod provided toys for the children in return for a few blog posts and some general love.  But since we love the store, the people, and the products, we would have done it anyway.  Don't tell.  

2 comments:

Lulu the Baker said...

You are so awesome! What a fun opportunity!

Lauren Reese said...

Where did you get your sink?