.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paper Campfire Cupcake Toppers {a printable version}


Did you see my super exciting article in the latest The Land of Nod catalogue?  For that photo shoot I made cupcake toppers with my kids using Shrinky Dink paper.  Which, by the way, I'm obsessed with. They are unbelievably easy to make since Shrinky Dink paper takes ONE MINUTE to go from flat paper to cool thick shape.  It's totally a project for those with a short attention span.

When I was in New York last week I brought a super cheater version of the toppers - a paper cut out - just to make a few meetings a little more fun.  Not only are the paper version already colored in but you just have to print out the linked file below and cut.  Easier than easy.

But Shrinky Dink paper is way more fun.



Click here to access the printable version of the cupcake toppers




*note the Crumbs bakery cupcake.  it was my breakfast as well as a prop.  new york is yummy.

No comments: