.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wine to Go-Go




This weekend in Friday Harbor I saw the coolest bags made from sail cloth.  Literally, the coolest.  When I got back to my computer I realized they were ONLY available at the Friday Harbor market.  And I didn't buy one.  After major buyers remorse, I decided to round up some other cool wine bags and the perfect summer wines to go in them.

Here's a secret we discovered with the sail cloth wine bags ::  Fill with your favorite rose or white wine.  Dip in the ocean for a few minutes before your want to drink it :: Uncork and enjoy the cooled wine.  Also works in a lake.  Does not work in a swimming pool.


If you're in Friday Harbor for any reason at all, don't pass up the San Juan Canvas Company booth at the market.  Believe me, you'll regret it if you do.

2 comments:

poolepartyof5.com said...

Thanks for the tip! Love the lobster claw bag and Barnard Griffin's rose is our absolute favorite!

William Winston said...

Really appreciated entry in Jute bags and its environmental benefits! It has greatly captured my attention and I am highly impressed with your writing style and presentation of viewpoints.