.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Art of the Pony Tail




There is literally only one thing I have had my entire life, my ponytail.  I have cut my hair short a total of three times ::

1. At 7 years old
2. In college
3. When we were shooting the cover of the book and I thought I needed "something fresh" {my hair in the book cover is slicked back with massive amounts of hairspray and just barely fits into a pony tail.}

The misconception about the pony tail is that it's a super easy hairdo.  It is - in the grand scheme of updos and Hollywood hair styles - but at the same time, it's not.  The perfect pony takes a few tools to be perfect.  Perfect your own just in time for fall.



1 comment:

Maija said...

I'm a Puget Sound native and I second that!! Rockin' the pony tail since I can remember, and my hubby gets all excited when I "do something" with it, not realizing thick hair doesn't "do" much for long before it get's a mind of it's own... :)