Bookalicious :: Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook {updated!}
Mr. Hedin loves All-American cooking. There are times when I pull a recipe out of some magazine and I'm so excited to try it only to receive a quick eye roll from Mr. Hedin. He's very patient with my experimenting and almost always tells me it tastes awesome {even when I know it doesn't}. So when I told him I was going to try a recipe out of the updated edition of The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook he was excited. Very excited.
I made the Chicken and Herbed Dumplings - which was amazing. It is on our regular list of dinners - or will be when I'm finally not still full. I was going to take a picture of our dinner and I just couldn't get there. We were hungry and it smelled amazing.
This is the perfect fall cookbook - everything is classic All-American cooking. It comes out next month, but you can pre-order a copy to arrive at your doorstep as soon as it releases. Enjoy!







