.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Monday, September 09, 2013

Lunch Love {with Pars Caeli}


I've never been a "notes in the lunch" kind of mother.  But then I saw my girlfriend MJ's jokes for her children's notes and I thought I'd see how it went over at the kindergarten lunch table.  It was a hit.  It continues to be a hit.  He asks for it everyday and at the end of the day, he tells me the joke.  He loves it.  Sending a joke in a lunch box has been a surprising way to make the transition into 'big kid school' a little easier.

For your own awesome jokes daily, follow MJ on Instagram @parscaeli


2 comments:

Paula Jean | Sea Island Drive said...

This is such an awesome idea!

MJ @ parscaeli said...

Ha! Funny to see these here. The jokes look so much more glamorous in your font! I started sending them as a little conversation starter for my daughter at her lunch table and now they've become a fun thing I can share with other busy mommas. And I am a sucker for corny jokes. xo, MJ