.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Friday, October 18, 2013

As seen on TV :: Halloween ideas!

Tune into Q13 FOX News Friday morning at 8:45 to watch my Halloween segment!


Welcome!  Did you watch my segment on Q13 FOX News this morning?  Then you know I had some quick and easy ideas for Halloween that you are dying to create!  If you missed it, then it's going to be ok, because the resources are here and I'll post the video as soon as it's live!  

Stay tuned all next week because I'll be posting more Halloween awesomeness that's easier than you think!  Have a great weekend!

1. The Land of Nod Halloween Mask Event this Saturday  ::  2. The Land of Nod Cupcake Stand  with  Trophy Cupcakes   ::  3. The Land of Nod Superhero Costume  ::  4. The Land of Nod Cupcake Toppers  ::  5. Land's End Halloween Totes


**  UPDATE  **
To watch the segment on the Q13 FOX NEWS website, click here!




No comments: