.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Monday, October 07, 2013

Inspired by October Grey



Grey is a color that I seem to only think of in October.  The skies become cloudy, the rain starts to fall, and it becomes a very grey time of the year.  I love it for the first few days.  I find myself bundling up in grey tones and I can't wait for more.





Iro Fratina Jacket from Luxagogo  ::  Vera Wang Choked Up Pump ::  Harney & Sons Paris Tea




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm sure by the time we're done decorating our new house, there will be plenty of grey scatted about.

I love it! Can't get enough of it. There's something mysterious and romantic of the color grey.

http://welcomehaven.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/feeling-grey/