.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Shopping with Trina Pierre



Over the weekend my friend, Trina Pierre, launched her new line of clothes and opened a shop in Seattle!  The super darling little boutique holds a lovely line of clothes that is simple - yet super fabulous.  The fabric is stretchy, but thick - but not too thick so it adds bulk.

My favorite are the leggings that are NOT SEE THROUGH {P.S.A. to the lady at the park who's leggings are totally see through, check in the mirror by bending over before you leave the house!}.  I could live in leggings and these are really lovely all the time.  Go shop her site here and get 10% off all this week!  If you're in Seattle, come over and visit the shop.  I hope I see you there!

No comments: