.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Friday, December 06, 2013

Tailgating {as seen on Q13 FOX}

Tune into Q13 FOX News this morning at 7:45 for my favorite tailgate ideas!


Is your team still playing football?!  Are you watching any games this weekend or getting ready for the college bowl season?  I shared some of my favorite ideas on Q13 FOX News this morning and here they are for you!



My favorite part of football season is the Bloody Marys.  It's such a fantastic drink and we are always on the hunt for ways to make it a little better.  When I recently discovered Demitri's Bloody Mary Mix I hit a gold mine.  Demitri's is a concentrated seasoning mix that you add to tomato juice for a Bloody Mary…  or to burgers, or snack mix, or dip.  You can add it to almost anything!  I'm wild about it.





photos by Jeff Hobson


No comments: