Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Altitude Summit {recap, blog love, and more!}


Last week I had the pleasure of spending the week in the glorious city of Salt Lake at Altitude Summit. From that I learned a lot about blogging, had a lot of fun, and found out what I look like after only sleeping four hours a night for three nights.  But the main things I learned were ::

1. You can have a custom neon sign made.  And we did.  And it was awesome.  I hosted a party on Friday night with my girls Jenny, Sharon, and Lauren.  It was so fun to get to spend the weeks leading up the party video chatting, texting, and emailing - then spend the days leading up to the party decorating together.  It's not often that I get to see blog people in real life.  Get your own neon sign made at Endeavor Neon {endeavourneonsigns {at} gmail {dot} com}.



2. P.S. I Made This is really cool.  And she had great advice.  Did you know you can go to statigram.com and get all of your Instagram stats?



3. I am not very good at is sharing what I am reading and other bloggers I am friends with.  So I bring you my blog roll list.  This is truly everything I read everyday and I am hoping sincerely that I didn't leave anyone out.  In case you are looking for more blogs to read, more inspiration, and more people to love, I bring you my friends and the blogs I stalk {in no particular order and I am completely convinced I've left some out}

Hank and Hunt  ::  A Fabulous Fete  ::  Cupcakes & Cutlery  ::  This Heart of Mine  ::  A Ruffled Life  :: Lulu the Baker  ::  The House that Lars Built  ::  The Alison Show  ::  Freshly Picked  ::  Damask Love  ::  Lovely Indeed  ::  Sugar and Cloth  ::  Paper and Stitch  ::  Man Made DIY  ::  Design for Mankind  ::  Meyers Styles ::  The Girls with Glasses  ::  Studio DIY  ::  Classic Play  ::  The Paper Mama  ::  Inspired by Charm  ::  Coordinately Yours  ::  Dream Green DIY  ::  The Frock Files  ::  Emily Henderson  ::  Oh Joy  ::  Design Mom  ::  Say Yes  ::  Oh Happy Day  ::  Design Sponge  :: The Style Umbrella  ::  House of Brinson  ::  Pars Caeli  ::  PS I Made This  ::  Design Love Fest  ::  This Little Street  ::  The Curtis Casa  ::  A Blog about Love 



4. Did you know you can get custom images printed on a lollipop?  Turns out you can - and we did.  Sharon found an awesome new company called Lollipics that can put an image {or handwriting} on a lollipop!  So exciting - and they were super generous with us.  I am absolutely doing this for a party.  Birthday maybe?  





5 comments:

MJ @ parscaeli said...

Never been so happy to be stalked!! You gals hit it out of the park with the party. Let's catch up more via the interwebs! xoxo

Jen C said...

You NAILED it! I've been seeing that neon sign pop up everywhere. And little did I know it was you and your crew.

Thrilled you had a great time. And you know, I've never been that great at sharing who I read either. Will have to work on that!

Melissa C said...

Great recap and you did an amazing job on the party you co-hosted. It was great meeting you!
Hugs.

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

I am having serious Alt withdrawals!

Julie Blanner said...

Thank you so much for including me! Your party was wild!