Monday, January 27, 2014

Introducing Faking Fabulous {+ a Valentine Video!}

I am so excited to announce a new video series called Faking Fabulous.  We have been working on this series for a while - born out of the Weeknight Party Girl series {which is not going anywhere!} - I am so thrilled to share the first one with you.

The concept behind this series is that it isn't hard to be fabulous - but sometimes it seems overwhelming.  I am sharing my tips, tricks, secrets, and attitude to faking a fabulous everything.  Most of the time, it's your attitude that determines if something is fabulous or not.  But a few ideas never hurt anyone either.

One of my favorite parts of this series is the logo!  Can you believe how fabulous it is?  As I was struggling with it myself, I was in the middle of a text conversation with my friend Lauren Saylor of A Fabulous Fete.  It suddenly occurred to me that her phenomenal handwriting would be perfect for my logo!  I asked {honestly thinking she'd say no, but  I don't know why I thought that, she's lovely} and she sent this over!  LOVE IT!

Every issue of Faking Fabulous will be posted here and on my You Tube channel {which you should absolutely subscribe to!} and will be linked on the fancy new icon on the right hand side here.  I can't wait to share more with you…  until then, here is the first ever Faking Fabulous!




Stay tuned all week for more Valentine ideas pulled straight from the video {as well as a few more surprises!}  I can't wait to share everything with you.


1 comment:

Brett and Kate said...

Super excited about this! I fake my way through 97% of my crafting so this is perfect for me!

Kate
- www.nearlycrafty.com -