.

.
This site is no longer active. For the latest from Alexandra, click through to alexandrahedin.com

Friday, February 28, 2014

Charm Hour :: The JJ Special


Our favorite waiter at our favorite summer time restaurant left Seattle for the sunny skies {and acting jobs} of Los Angeles last fall.  We were sad to see him go, but I was more sad to see his signature cocktail go with him.  So I stole him away during his going away party to steal the recipe.

I've been looking for the right time to share it, and no time seemed better than OSCAR WEEKEND!  I know JJ will be downing these this weekend - and so will I.


Sur la Table Boston Shaker  ::  Tiffany Double Old Fashioned Highball Glass



::  Did you see Jamie's guide to where to eat in NYC?  Pinned it, printing it, following it.  I've been to most of them - but not all!

::  Have you been following Oscars Week at Meyers Styles?  Check out the decor!  FABBY

::  My office is getting more organized this week and these filing ideas from Lauren are amazing.  And so simple!

::  Have you met Amber?

::  Popcorn + cocktails = Oscar fun over at the Glitter Guide


See you Monday!



Follow Alexandra Hedin's board I love a cocktail on Pinterest.

No comments: