Endless Summer Projects :: Kid-Created Modern Art {with Wayfair}

Wayfair. Wayfair offers a zillion things home – the largest selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. For more information and inspiration, visit www.wayfair.com and follow them on Facebook,Twitter & Pinterest.





Have you realized yet that summer vacation is right around the corner?  I always get so excited for summer and for my kids to be home until I realize they are home ALL THE TIME.  This summer, my friends Pars Caeli, Lulu the Baker, Classic Play, and This Heart of Mine have ganged up to provide a project every Wednesday that you can do with your children.  

This week, MJ has a fabulous idea for a piece of art that was inspired by something her son loved at the Chicago Museum of Art.  All you need is a canvas and an assortment of tapes.  My children are currently creating more of an 'installation' piece featuring the kitchen supplies seen above.  As they are becoming a permanent part of my decor, they may as well be cute!  









Comments

facebook twitter

as seen in